brady-scott tagged me for the ten random facts thing and I haven’t done one in a while, so why not?
10 random things about me:
1. I have only been set on fire once. It was pretty cool. it happened while I was talking to an Abercrombie model because my life is not real life.
2. I can do a few pretty sick tricks with a butterfly knife, but I’m still learning. It is my favorite way to relax.
3. There is nothing I love more than receiving a book recommendation. I read every book that is recommended to me (so feel free to do so at any time).
4. I am obsessed with name meanings and the history of names. My full name means “Hill Angel Of the east- Son of the bear” and I like that a lot.
5. Even though I am a huge Lord of the Rings nerd I have never seen the extended edition which is a source of great shame to me, but it also feels like a security blanket because I always get to look forward to watching it and that actually motivates me a lot. At this point if feels like if someone is ever able to convince me to watch it with them, they will be the person I marry.
6. I have been keeping a consistent journal for the past 12 years. I started it because I wanted to be the next Anne Frank not realizing what a horrible thing that was to want. I was an asshole child. I am less of an asshole adult, but I still keep a journal. If you are lucky I will read parts of my middle school diaries to you. They are gems.
7. My favorite game to play is called “dog parade” and you play by yelling “dog parade” whenever you see a dog out on a walk and you win by getting to look at dogs.
8. I currently have two tattoos, both on my left arm: the state of Oregon on my wrist with the words “everything is wonderful” inside and the fire bending symbol on my inner bicep.
9. If I could have a super power it would be the ability to control spiders. I would probably use this power for evil.
10. In a zombie apocalypse situation I want to be patient zero and rule as the zombie queen.